3 bedroom terraced house for saleAstor Close, Kingston Upon Thames
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three double bedrooms
- Light and spacious
- Close to Richmond Park
- Open plan living
- En-suite, Cloakroom
- South facing rear garden
- Double Garage
- Ideally situated
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer this beautifully presented 3 double bedrooms family home boasting spacious open plan living to the ground floor. Further benefits include family bathroom, en-suite, downstairs wc, utility & South facing garden. Sought after Kingston Hill.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer this beautifully presented three double bedroom family home. This property boasts spacious open plan living to the ground, three generous double bedrooms on the first floor. Further benefits include family bathroom, en-suite, downstairs wc, utility, South facing rear garden and quiet residential location and double garage.
MOTIVATED VENDOR, KEEN TO SELL
Door To Front Leading To
Double glazed window to front, low level wc, wash hand basin, wood flooring, single radiator, part tiled.
Lounge / Diner 30' 10" x 19' ( 9.40m x 5.79m )
Double glazed window to rear and sliding patio doors on to rear garden, wood flooring, three double radiators with feature covers, spotlighting, central feature cast-iron fireplace with wooden surround, TV aerial point, built-in feature alcove storage cupboards and shelving.
Open Plan Kitchen 18' 1" x 10' 2" ( 5.51m x 3.10m )
Range of wall and base units comprising work surface, one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in double oven, microwave and hob with extractor, integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing-machine, part tiled, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to utility room.
Leading on from kitchen.
Skylight window, carpeted, spotlighting.
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 12' ( 4.85m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, carpeted, two double radiators, built-in wardrobe.
Single glazed skylight window, low level wc, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shaver point, fully tiled, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 15' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, double radiator and cover, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 15' 1" x 8' 2" ( 4.60m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, double radiator and cover, built-in wardrobe.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and wall mounted chrome shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low level wc, fully tiled, extractor fan, spotlighting, heated towel rail, skylight window.
Secluded Garden To Rear
Mainly laid to lawn with an abundance of mature border shrubs, bushes and plants, paved patio area.
Garden To Front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20661678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML101486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.