3 bedroom detached house for sale
Burrettgate Road, Walsoken, Wisbech
like this property?Call 01945 590002
Distances are straight line measurements
- Impressive detached property
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Superb fitted kitchen
- Separate utility room
- 29' long conservatory
- Good plot with large front & rear gardens
This detached property comprises a reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, dining room, utility room, side entrance lobby and conservatory. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Good plot with large front and rear gardens.
This detached property is situated in the village of Walsoken which is conveniently situated for easy access to Wisbech and Kings Lynn. The property is offered in excellent internal condition and comprises, on the ground floor, a lounge, dining room, kitchen, 29' conservatory, utility room and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and a well equipped family bathroom with spa bath, w.c., hand basin set to vanity unit and corner shower cubicle. Outside there is a large front garden with extensive driveway giving off road parking space for numerous vehicles and access to the carport. There is a well stocked front garden with a wide variety of shrubs, trees and plants set within. The rear garden benefits from having an extensive patio area and lawned gardens with a variety of shrubs and trees set within. There is an impressive summer house which is included in the sale.
uPVC double glazed entrance door leads into the
Tiled floor, staircase to first floor and door to
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Contains low level w.c., and hand basin set to vanity unit. Tiled floor and part tiled splashbacks, uPVC double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.45m )
Open fireplace with cast iron surround. Radiator, TV and telephone points. French doors opening into the conservatory, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 12' 1" minimum x 11' 5" ( 3.68m minimum x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of cream base units with granite work surfaces over and matching wall units. Built-in double oven, microwave and ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher and freezer, refrigerator and wine cooler. Inset Franke sink set to granite work surface. Ceramic tiled floor. Walkway through to the dining room and door to the side entrance lobby.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.48m )
Radiator, TV point. uPVC double glazed window to front.
Side Entrance Lobby
Part glazed door to front and glazed door leading into the utility room.
Utility Room 14' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.47m x 2.79m )
Range of fitted base and wall mounted units. Telephone point, tile effect tile effect laminate floor, radiator. uPVC double glazed window to front and uPVC double glazed door to rear.
Conservatory 29' 1" x 11' 2" ( 8.86m x 3.40m )
Built-in storage cupboards, ceramic tiled floor, windows overlooking the rear garden and double doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, uPVC double glazed windows to front and rear. Doors leading off to the
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.51m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.48m )
Built-in wardrobe and shelving. Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear.
Four piece bathroom suite comprising a spa bath, separate corner shower cubicle and vanity unit enclosing the w.c. and hand basin, storage space and drawer unit. Heated towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
To the front of the property is an extensive driveway giving off road parking space for numerous vehicles and access to the carport. The front garden is laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs, trees and flowers set within.
There is access through to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with extensive patio area. There is an
Impressive Summer House
Included in the sale and a
Included in the sale plus a
Included in the sale.
There are further side gardens suitable for use as vegetable plots.
The property is connected to mains water and electricity with private drainage system.
Heating & Insulation
Gas fired boiler serves radiator heating and domestic hot water. uPVC double glazing to the majority of windows.
By appointment through the selling agents as above.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout turn right into Lerowe Road. At the bottom turn left and then immediately right into Chapnall Road. Proceed to the bottom of Chapnall Road and turn right into Burrett Road. Follow the road along and into Burrettgate Road where the property can be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements