4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJersey Road, Osterley
- Large detached family home
- Sought after location
- Excellent transport links
· ENTRANCE PORCH
· 99 x 211
· Fully tiled, pendant lamp.
· ENTRANCE HALL
· 1011 x 96
· Radiator, three armed chandelier, carpeted, alarm.
· DOUBLE RECEPTION
· 275 x 124
· Two five armed chandeliers, carpeted, coving, original plaster work, double sliding doors to an extra reception rooms.
· L-SHAPED DINING ROOM
· 21 x 96
· Storage cupboard, double sliding doors leading through to the garden, carpeted, double glazed window over looking the garden, two large radiators.
· 14 x 93
· Tiled flooring, tiled splash backs, full range of wall and floor units, 5 ring gas hob, integrated extractor, double electric oven, space for fridge freezer, combi boiler, space for dryer, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher.
· SHOWER ROOM
· 68 x 44
· Fully tiled built in shower, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted mirror, wall mounted storage unit, built in extractor.
· ANNEXE (KITCHENETTE)
· 17 x 102
· Full range of wall and floor nits, tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed door overlooking the front of the property, tiled floor.
· FIRST FLOOR
· Loft access, mega flow boiler system, storage cupboard.
· BEDROOM ONE
· 1611 x 127
· Coving, radiator, double glazed window to the front of the property, built in storage cupboard.
· BEDROOM TWO
· 127 x 127
· Built in storage, carpeted, ring of built in LED lights, double glazed window over looking the rear, three wall mounted spotlights, radiator.
· BEDROOM THREE
· 123 x 102
· Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpeted, built in recessed down lighters, built in storage, coving.
· BEDROOM FOUR
· 11 x 97
· Double glazed window to the front, triple built in wardrobes, coving.
· 69 x 56
· Double glazed window to the rear, extractor, recessed down lighters, coving, fully tiled floor and walls, recessed built in basin, storage units, low level w/c, paneled bath, thermostatic shower, heated towel rail.
· SHOWER ROOM
· 102 x 53
· Fully tiled floor and walls, extractor, recessed down lighters, obscured glass double glazed window over looking the rear, recessed basin, built in storage cupboards, heated towel rail, low level w/c, shower cubicle with electric shower.
· Approximately 100 x 60
· REAR GARDEN ROOM
· 265 x 1210
· Double glazed, cement floor, ceiling mounted lamps.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IS697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Isleworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.