3 bedroom apartment for saleStainbeck Lane, Chapel Allerton, Leeds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- RARELY AVAILABLE
- Fantastic opportunity for development
- Potential to become 3/4 bed apartment
- Substantial private gardens
- Graveled driveway
- No Onward chain
A rare opportunity to convert these two apartments into a stunning and substantial 3/4 double bedroom apartment set within this old Georgian Manor House. Purchasing these two flats will give the option of having an imposing apartment within this popular and much sought after area.
A rare opportunity to purchase two apartments with the potential to convert into an imposing and spacious 3/4 bedroom ground floor apartment. Subject to relevant planning consents, this could become a truly stunning property. The potential layout could comprise; imposing entrance hall, large and bright lounge with fantastic views of the private garden, separate dining room, large dining kitchen, hallway leading to three or four double bedrooms and house bathroom.
Set within its own substantial private gardens, there is further potential to add a double garage (subject to relevant planning consents).
This property is set within easy access to all that Chapel Allerton has to offer, including; bars, pubs, award winning restaurants, shops and banks and great transport links to Leeds city centre, Moortown and Harrogate.
Internal viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the potential of this property.
Solid wood door leading into a light and airy hallway
Stone floor, 11 ft high ceilings, ornate coving and architrave and gas central heating radiator
Lounge 17' 9" x 16' 10" ( 5.41m x 5.13m )
Bright room with 4 large Upvc double glazed windows overlooking the private garden, ornate coving to the ceiling, laminate wood flooring and two gas central heating radiators.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
Large Upvc double glazed window overlooking the garden, built in cupboards, coving and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 12' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.81m )
Currently split into kitchen and bathroom. By knocking down the dividing wall, this could become a beautiful large kitchen.
There is potential to knock through to create a hallway into the next apartment.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 7' 8" ( 5.03m x 2.34m )
With 11 ft ceilings, built in cupboards, gas central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and single glazed window to the side.
White suite comprising; bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level flush wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls, gas central heating boiler and hot water boiler, gas central heating radiator and single glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 13' 8" ( 4.17m x 4.17m )
With a ceiling height over 10 ft, picture rail, storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator and a large, feature, single glazed window overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 16' 11" x 12' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.94m )
Currently used as the lounge, with two large feature single glazed windows over looking gardens, coving to the ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.30m )
Currently used as a kitchen, could be turned into a double bedroom. Country style kitchen with wall and base units, tiled worktops, single electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor, stainless steel sink and drainer, laminate flooring and single glazed window.
Externally there are substantial gardens which have been laid to lawn, with mature trees shrubs and hedges. This is a private garden owned by this apartment.
There is a graveled driveway leading to a large graveled area providing ample parking.
There are a few other options to this property, including renting both apartments out or living in one and renting the other out.
The vendors have previously let the One bedroom apartment out for approximatly £675 PCM.
There is £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE on this property, please call us on 0113 2696226 for further information.
Tenure - Important
Please note that we have been informed by the vendor that this apartment is FREEHOLD. We ask that you seek legal advice regarding this, prior to purchasing the property.
From our office on Harrogate Road head south for approximatly 1mile, turn right onto Stainbeck Lane, turn left at no 9 Stainbeck Lane, proceed down the driveway until you reach North Grove.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRT102324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.