2 bedroom flat for saleBeulah Road, Thornton Heath
Sold STC £164,950
- 2 Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Good Condition
- Double Glazed Windows
- Central Heated
"MODERNISED" We take great pleasure in presenting to the market this well presented 2 bedroom flat. The property has been maintained by the current owners and comprises; kitchen with open plan lounge, modern bathroom, 2 bedrooms and a private rear garden.
"MODERNISED" We take great pleasure in presenting to the market this recently refurbished 2 bedroom flat. The property has been maintained by the current owners and comprises; modern kitchen with open plan lounge, modern bathroom, 2 bedrooms and a large private rear garden.
Kitchen / Lounge 18' 8" x 10' 2" ( 5.69m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the side, wooden flooring, radiator.
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, roll top work surface beneath with insert stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, integrated electric oven with gas hob, cookerhood situated over hob, drawers and cupboards beneath work surface, space for fridge, tiling, door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear,built in sliding doors wardrobe, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet.
Modern bathroom suite which is partly tiled, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below, low flush wc, modern radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to side.
Garden 68' 9" x 16' 5" ( 20.96m x 5.00m )
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, new fencing, shed to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THH103384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Thornton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.