5 bedroom detached house for saleLordswood, Chatham, Kent
- Price Range: £575,000 - £625,000
- 5 bedroom family home
- Gated entry system
- End of chain
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Double garage
An outstanding executive detached house awaits those looking to elevate their lives and gain that much needed space and luxury this property provides. You will instantly realise that you are approaching a house of substantial size as you are greeted by a gated entry system and a beautiful landscaped garden. Ready and waiting for entertaining or just relaxing on those long summer evenings.When you walk through the front door you will notice that the current owners have spared no expense in creating a special home. There is a labyrinth of rooms, so if you need a quiet space to relax or study there are many options.The upstairs layout will also not fail to disappoint. The design of the master bedroom is so special that to view it is a must. Ceiling to floor windows and a double aspect view of the superb rear garden illuminates the interior space with light. There is also a dressing room that complements this master bedroom perfectly.For those occasions where you need a lot of parking space there is a double garage and further off road parking for an ample amount of cars available. There are numerous advantages that this property holds and it's secrets will be revealed to you once you decide to view it.
What the Owner says:When we first viewed this property, Location was very important to us. We had three young children and with the house being in a cul-de-sac location it was very safe for them to play. Another real positive point of this property is it backs onto the woods and the bedrooms are a very good size.
We have completely refurbished the house. We bought a piece of land to extend our rear garden. We also added new bathrooms, updated the kitchen, put in under floor heating and replaced windows and internal doors.
From our point of view the biggest selling points of our house are the large bedrooms, close to good schools, lots of parking and a very attractive rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'3 × 18'11 (6.48m × 5.77m)
- Family Room: 17'4 × 16'9 (5.29m × 5.11m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 22'3 × 17'1 (6.79m × 5.21m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 × 5'11 (2.59m × 1.8m)
- Cloakroom: 6'5 × 3'9 (1.96m × 1.14m)
- Study: 12'11 × 8'10 (3.94m × 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'3 × 16'8 (5.26m × 5.08m)
- Dressing Room: 7'3 × 5'5 (2.21m × 1.65m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 6'7 × 5'3 (2.01m × 1.6m)
- Bathroom: 9'8 × 8'6 (2.95m × 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'5 × 10'5 (4.7m × 3.18m)
- En-suite Bathroom: 7'1 × 6'2 (2.16m × 1.88m)
- Bedroom 3: 18'2 × 11'2 (5.54m × 3.41m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'3 × 8' (4.04m × 2.44m)
- Bedroom 5: 12'9 × 8'10 (3.89m × 2.69m)
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Ample Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations.All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20905194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12138346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.