This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
7 bedroom detached house for sale
The Larches, Thorpe Larches, Stockton-On-Tees
- Available Under the Auction Conditions. Please contact the Auctioneers on 01302 710490.
- Exceptional, Bespoke detached residence
- 7 bedrooms
- Impressive family accommodation
- Exceptionally versatile
- Outbuildings including sheds and stables
- Land approximately totals 4.7 acres
Available Under the Auction Conditions. Please contact the Auctioneers on 01302 710490.
Impressive bespoke detached house finished to a high standard with an annex set in its own grounds.
The Larches, Thorpe Larches, Sedgefield, Stockton on Tees, TS21 3HH.
The Larches is located along the A177 Durham Road in the small village of Thorpe Larches. It is ideal for commuting to Stockton onTees, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Durham centres with the A19 and A1 accessible for travelling further afield.
The house stands prominently in its own grounds and is accessed through a pair of electric gates opening to a driveway with turning circle and ample parking. There are extensive lawn gardens, an orchard, gravel area to the rear and outside security lighting. Wooden gates open to an area of land that has previously had stables on. Beyond this there is a large overgrown area of land.
The house is finished to a very high standard with a large oak staircase and galleried landing. There is gas heating and double glazed windows. The triple garage with electric doors is currently used as a games room, bar and gym.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, open plan kitchen and orangery and utility room.
First Floor: Landing, four bedrooms, two en-suites and family bathroom.
Second Floor: Landing, bedroom and en-suite.
Annex: Hall, living room, wet room and bedroom.
External: Single garage, triple garage (used as a bar, games room, gym and shower room), generous gardens and land to the rear.
Through the joint auctioneers Manners & Harrison, 23 High Street, Stockton on Tees, TS18 1SP 01642 606161.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 12.00 noon. Perspective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold not withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £500.00 + VAT (£600.00) payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue, which also contains the Order of Sale, may be obtained from the auctioneers office.
Any offer made prior to the sale must still adhere to the auction conditions. Please note that we cannot accept and exchange any offers the week prior to the auction. Offers are welcome however they will need to be taken to the room or used as telephone or proxy bid.
The Larches: Travelling away from Stockton along the A177 passed the 24 hour Tesco Store, you will pass Thorpe Thewles and eventually come to Thorpe Larches. Alternatively the A177 eventually leads onto a dual carriageway leading to the A177 which is fantastic for commuter routes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.