2 bedroom character property for saleNew Street, Holt
Sold STC £149,950
- *TERRACED COTTAGE
- *2 BEDROOMS
- *PERIOD PROPERTY
- *OFF ROAD PARKING
- *NEEDS UPDATING
A 2 bedroom period property situated within walking distance to the town centre. Benefiting from off road parking and shared rear yard.
We are pleased to offer this quaint terraced cottage set within the historical Georgian town of Holt. The superbly located two-bedroom cottage boasts off road parking with small front garden and shared courtyard. Inside the period cottage features a sitting room with feature brick fireplace, leading through to the kitchen with space for a breakfast table and doors leading out into the rear shared courtyard. From the entrance, hall stairs lead up to the 2 bedrooms and bathroom. The master bedroom boasts features such as a picture rail and wooden floorboards along with the second bedroom with an aspect to the rear of the property. Lastly upstairs you will find the bathroom with bath and shower above along with rear window, which gives this Mews Cottage a bright airy feel.
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
Brick fire place, cabinets either side, electric storage heater, window to front aspect.
Kitchen 14' 2" narrowing to 7' 1" x 6' 7" ( 4.32m narrowing to 2.16m x 2.01m )
Stainless steel sink, recess for fridge, slot for cooker ( included ), understairs cupboard, door to rear, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 10' 4" narrowing to 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.57m )
Picture rail, electric storage heater, airing cupboard housing water tank, floorboards, window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2/ Box Room 8' x 5' narrowing to 3' 1" ( 2.44m x 1.52m narrowing to 0.94m )
Window to the rear.
Mini bath with shower above, electric wall heater, WC, basin, window to rear.
Front: A small front garden with off road parking.
Rear: Shared yard.
From the agents office proceed along Albert Street, bear left by Norfolk Country Cottage into Cross Street. At the end of Cross Street turn into Mews, property on the left hand side with board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL101421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.