4 bedroom terraced house for saleEddington Crescent, Welwyn Garden City
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite
- Town House
- Modern Development
- Open Farmland Views
A Four Bedroomed Mid Terraced Town House benefitting from views over open farmland, off street parking, garage, presented in excellent condition.
UPVC double glazed door providing access into Entrance Hall, radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs providing access to the first floor, doors providing access to:
Low level w.c., UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin to the corner, wall mounted fuse box.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.46m )
The kitchen has been fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwaster, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, electric cooker with gas hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 10" ( 4.72m x 4.22m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and UPVC double glazed French Doors providing access to the rear garden, built in understairs storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs providing access to the second floor, built in cupboard housing the hot water boiler, doors providing access to:
The bathroom comprises of a matching three peice suite incorporating a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, tiled splash backs, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, wall mounted vanity unit.
Bedroom Three 15' 5" max. x 9' 3" max. ( 4.70m max. x 2.82m max. )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.67m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Coving to ceiling, doors to:
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.90m x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation providing views over open farmland opposite. Built in wardrobes, radiator, built in storage cupboard, access to loft space, door providing access to the En Suite.
En Suite 9' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, double width shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
Currently being used as a study, double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling.
The front of the property there is a paved step providing access to the front door, the remainder is open planned in design with flower and shrub borders.
The rear garden commences with a laid to shingle patio area, the remainder is mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, timber fencing to the boundaries and brick wall to the rear boundary, timber gate provides access to the rear parking area where there is a hard standing providing off street parking for one vehicle and access to the Single Garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN102374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.