3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Hinderwell, Saltburn, Cleveland, TS13
- Three bedroom terraced cottage
- Good decorative order
- Cosy lounge with multi-fuel stove
- LPG gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing to windows
- Detached double garage to the rear
- Large rear garden with mature planting
- Ideal family home
Situated in the highly popular village of Hinderwell this most attractive terraced cottage has been well maintained and decorated throughout by the current Vendors. The accommodation is set out over two floors and briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge with multi-fuel cast iron stove, separate dining room, kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor with three bedrooms, one of which has a shower, family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is a small low maintenance gravelled forecourt to the front, enclosed large rear garden and double garage. An ideal opportunity for those seeking a first home within the village, a second home or investment property. Vacant possession will be provided and early viewing is recommended.
12'3 x 11'9
11'9 x 11'2
10'2 x 10'7
14'2 x 12'2
14' x 10'8
18' x 7'4
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21214989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1053269A_7459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Astin's Estate Agents, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.