5 bedroom detached house for saleBarkingside, Ilford, Essex
- 5 bedroom detached family home
- 2 reception rooms
- Beautifully re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Re-fitted Villeroy & Boch bathroom
- Garage & off road parking
This is one of those family homes which rarely become available.Walking around this stunning detached property, it truly has the "wow" factor. The beautifully re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room measures in excess of 20ft and is ideal for family dining. The main work the current owners have done has been to extend the property to the rear creating an additional reception room. This is a great space for the growing family and is ideal for when you have visitors. The 32ft through lounge provides ample space for every day living.As a bonus this property also comes with a utility room together with a ground floor cloakroom.Going upstairs, there is a split landing which has five bedrooms leading off of it with the main bedroom having hand made fitted wardrobes, which the current owners have installed. Also off the landing there is a beautifully re-fitted bathroom with a Villeroy and Boch suite which boasts a separate shower and bath.Externally the property doesn't disappoint either. There is a garage and ample off road parking to the front and the rear garden which is a generous size, is nicely secluded.This property has a very bespoke feel about it and we would recommend an internal viewing immediately to avoid any disappointment.
What the Owner says:We have owned our property just over eleven years now. We originally decided to purchase our home because we loved the size of the accommodation that was on offer. We felt the kitchen was a really nice selling point as it was very bright and spacious and was ideal for family dining. We also liked the fact that the road itself was quiet.Since we have owned this property we have completely modernised it throughout including re-fitting both the kitchen and bathroom. We now feel the time has come for us to change areas and downsize. We hope whoever buys our home enjoys living here as much as we have.
- Lounge/Diner: 28'4 × 16'4 (8.64m × 4.99m)
- Family Room: 20'9 × 9'10 (6.34m × 3.01m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 20'9 × 13'1 (6.32m × 3.98m)
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 × 12'7 (3.84m × 3.83m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'12 × 12'7 (4.57m × 3.84m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 × 8'4 (2.58m × 2.55m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'5 × 8'4 (3.79m × 2.55m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'6 × 8'6 (2.59m × 2.58m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21245436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50211087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Barkingside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.