4 bedroom house for saleTown End Farm, Halton, Lancaster, LA2
STUNNING FARMHOUSE IN COURTYARD DEVELOPMENT OF FIVE WITH EASY ACCESS TO M6 AND RIVER LUNE!
Grade II listed Farm House dating as early as 1672 according to stonework. This beautiful property benefits from a wealth of original features. Comprising four bedrooms separate lounge and dining room, cellar and double garage and finished to a very high standard, early viewing is highly recommended.
• o Grade II listed dating to 1672*
• o Four Bedrooms
• o Wealth of Original Features
• o Renovated, rewired and new kitchen added
• o Cellar
• o Double Garage
• o *(according to stonework)
• o Stunning Fitted Kitchen
• o Private New Site Access
Lounge 19' x 17' (5.8m x 5.18m). Range of electric points
Dining Room 18' x 16' (5.49m x 4.88m). Range of electric points
Kitchen 19' x 14' (5.8m x 4.27m). Range of wall and base units with work top surfaces, integrated applicances
First Floor Accommodation
Master Bedroom 18' x 15' (5.49m x 4.57m). Exposed ceiling beam, range of electric points
Bedroom Two 19' x 13' (5.8m x 3.96m). Exposed ceiling beam, range of electric points
Bedroom Three 14' x 10' (4.27m x 3.05m). Range of electric points
Bedroom Four 14' x 9' (4.27m x 2.74m). Range of electric points
Externally Courtyard frontage and rear garden, Garage
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN090125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.