4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringfield Road, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £375,000
- Traditional 4 bedroom detached property
- Grounds approx 1/3 acre
- 3 reception rooms
- Prime Linslade location
- Easy access to Leighton-Linslade station
- Call 01525 372021 for viewings
Brown & Merry present this 4 bedroom detached property set in approx 1/3 acre in Linslade. PRICED TO SELL. Our highly motivated vendor has a small complete upper chain. In need of some refurbishment. LINSLADE. CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE STATION.
Brown & Merry present this impressive 4 bedroom detached property set in approximately 1/3 acre situated in the Linslade area of Milton Keynes. Rare to the market this double fronted traditional property benefits from entrance hall, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/diner, conservatory and utility room. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are generous gardens, a patio area plus a garage with driveway. Call 01525 372021 for viewings.
Door to front, picture window, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 16' x 11' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.63m )
Bay window to the front, window to the side, living flame gas fire and 2 radiators.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 9' 10" ( 5.71m x 3.00m )
Kitchen with wall and base units and work surface over, 1 and a half bowl sink and drainer, concealed lighting, plumbing for dishwasher and cooker point, tiled floor and window to the side aspect. Door to pantry with a side window.
2nd Reception Room 16' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.63m )
Box bay windows to the front, living flame gas fire and radiator.
Shower, WC and window to the side.
Study 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
Window to the side, radiator and telephone point.
Rear Entrance Hall
Door to side
Doors to shower room and WC.
Utility Room 8' x 6' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.06m )
Tiled floor, central heating boiler and plumbing for a washing machine.
Window to the side aspect, tiled floor and WC.
Large storage cupboard with window to the front. Loft access and landing window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Bay window to the front and window to the rear plus radiator.
Bedroom 2 16' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.38m )
Bay window to the front and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 10' ( 3.76m x 3.05m )
2 windows to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
Window to the side aspect and radiator.
Tiled bathroom with bath and pedestal basin. Tiled floor and window to the side.
Detached single garage plus driveway providing off road parking for 3/4 cars.
Approximately 1/3 arce mainly laid to lawn well presented rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21490572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ101682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.