2 bedroom flat for saleRosemont Court, Rosemont Road, Acton
Sold STC £275,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen
A spacious two double bedroom ground floor purpose built flat. Well located within easy access to Acton Mainline station (overground) and Acton Town station (District and Piccadilly). The flat benefits from having a lift access to communal gardens and residential parking. This property has no onward chain.
· ENTRANCE ON GROUND FLOOR
· Leading into hallway, carpeted, 2x radiators, telephone point, storage cupboard (also housing the water tank)
· RECEPTION 12'2 x 11'8
· Carpeted, double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, electric fireplace, a range of cupboards and shelving space, television and power points
· BEDROOM ONE 12'8 x 12
· Carpeted, double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe
· BEDROOM TWO 12 x 9'5
· Carpeted, radiator, double glazed windows to rear aspect
· Radiator, tiled walls, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, double glazed windows to rear aspect
· KITCHEN 12'7 x 10'3
· A range of wood fronted wall and base units, partly tiled walls, integral oven, four plate gas hob, extractor, enamel sink unit, double glazed windows to rear, space and plumbing for washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, radiator, larder cupboard, heating system, door with access to fire escape
· Communal gardens
· Off-street parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21498330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference A2186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.