This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
This splendid south facing residence comprises an architect designed property built in the late 1920's and later sympathetically enlarged creating a first class and unique home, finished to an extremely high standard.
The accommodation comprises: Front door opens into a fine reception hall with 1930's corbelled chimney breast, extended hall with oak panelled staircase. drawing room with large inglenook and bay, oak panelled walls, French doors to period veranda. Excellent large conservatory, dining room and family sitting room. Study and cloakroom as well as Butler's Pantry are further fine features of this property.
The farmhouse kitchen with fine views of the gardens, fitted Aga and an extensive range of base and wall cupboards and walk in pantry. Accessed from the rear hall is a utility room and boot room.
An outside staircase leads to the Cellar/boiler room. On the first floor the central landing provides access to a superb master bedroom suite with walk in dressing/wardrobe, beautifully appointed en-suite shower room with walk through shower. Guest bedroom has fine en-suite facilities which include double vanity and shower. There are a further three excellent bedrooms with family bathroom with central free standing bath and separate shower.
The land surrounds The Lake House and in addition to the superb gardens there are five good sized paddocks, five parcels of woodland, one having an exercise track. This land is shown edged in red on the sales plan and extends to about 26.5 acres.
Additional land is available totalling approximately 50 acres of permanent pasture shown green on the sales plan included within these sales particulars. This land is available by separate negotiation.
A separate range of farm buildings are located adjacent to the main entrance drive. There are ample concreted yard areas, a very useful stock/exercise building with woodchip surface, sheeted dutch barn, further yard areas and ancillary buildings. A brick and slated two storey building close to the main entrance to the property lends itself to conversion as ancillary accommodation.
There is an additional equestrian range of buildings comprising stabling for up to 20 horses, Charles Britton manège with rubber surface, tack room, all weather exercise yard, feed and rug rooms, three large workshops/store rooms, separate gated access and paddocks totalling 9 acres (shown blue on the sales plan attached). All available by separate negotiation.