2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale185 Dalkeith Road, Newington, Edinburgh, EH16 5DS
Sold STC £190,000
- Well presented two bedroom main door flat situated in the Newington area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- The property comprises vestibule, entrance hallway, living room, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms (with views to Arthur's Seat), bathroom and en-suite shower room.
- The property further benefits from UPVc DG, GCH, private front and shared rear gardens (shed included in the sale) and unrestricted parking in nearby streets.
- There are good schools, the Commonwealth Pool, local shops, Cameron Toll shopping centre, Holyrood Palace and park nearby as well as an excellent bus service to and from the city centre and beyond
- Home Report available online.
** LISTED £20,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE ** Well presented two bedroom main door flat situated in the Newington area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The property comprises vestibule, entrance hallway, living room, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms (with views to Arthur's Seat), bathroom and en-suite shower room. The property further benefits from UPVc DG, GCH, private front and shared rear gardens (garden shed included in the sale) and unrestricted parking in nearby streets. There are good schools, the Commonwealth Pool, local shops, Cameron Toll shopping centre, Holyrood Palace and park nearby as well as an excellent bus service to and from the city centre and beyond, giving access to shops, theatres and restaurants.
Vestibule - 4' 5'' x 4' 0'' (1.35m x 1.23m)
Vestibule comprising ornate cornice and tiled floor.
Hallway comprising ornate cornice and plasterwork multiple light fittings, real wooden floor, storage cupboard, phone point and radiator.
Living Dining Room - 18' 4'' x 11' 1'' (5.60m x 3.40m)
Living room, with dining area, is situated to the front of the property with view over garden. Comprising bay window, ornate cornice, ornate ceiling rose, centre light fitting, uplighters, dado rail, real wooden floor, open press style cupboard, satellite TV point, cable TV point, period style fireplace with living flame gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen - 12' 0'' x 6' 2'' (3.68m x 1.90m)
Modern fitted kitchen comprising gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, stainless steel sink with drainer, laminate worktops, stainless steel splash backs, ornate cornice, halogen spotlights, halogen downlighters, vinyl floor and freeview TV point.
Bedroom 1 - 14' 3'' x 8' 9'' (4.36m x 2.68m)
Carpeted double bedroom, situated to the rear of the property, with view over garden. Comprising ornate cornice, halogen downlighters, TV point, phone point and radiator. The central heating boiler is situated in a wall press beside the window.
Ensuite - 3' 11'' x 3' 3'' (1.20m x 1.00m)
Ensuite is situated off bedroom one. Comprising sink, shower cubicle, fully tiled splashback, tiled floor and extractor fan. Opaque glass bricks give borrowed light from hallway.
Bedroom 2 - 14' 3'' x 8' 3'' (4.35m x 2.53m)
Carpeted double bedroom, situated to the rear of the property, with view over garden. Comprising period cast iron fireplace with grate, plain cornice, TV point, centre light and radiator. Patio door giving access to the shared rear garden area.
Bathroom - 9' 10'' x 4' 3'' (3.00m x 1.30m)
Fully tiled modern bathroom comprising full length mirror over bath and vanity unit, bath with shower over, sink, WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor, plain cornice, recessed halogen downlighting and window.
Extras included in the sale
Light fittings, fitted floor coverings, blinds and garden shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1896565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.