3 bedroom terraced house for saleOsborne Road, Warsash, Southampton
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GCH, UPVC DG
- DRIVEWAY & GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom house located in Warsash briefly comprising; living room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway providing off road parking and a South facing rear garden.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom terrace property located in Warsash. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom, externally there is a driveway providing off road parking and a South facing rear garden. The surrounding area is host to a wide range of amenities, conservation areas and popular Schooling with access links to Southampton, Fareham and the M27. Due to popularity of this location we estimate high levels of interest therefore please contact us to arrange an early viewing.
Entrance & Hall
An obscure UPVC double glazed door entering into a hall, with a smooth coved ceiling, staircase rising to the first floor, radiator, door to:
Living Room 16' 9" max x 11' 6" max ( 5.11m max x 3.51m max )
Smooth coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV and telephone points, under stair storage area, laminate flooring, door to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 7" x 8' 7" ( 5.97m x 2.62m )
A light and bright room with UPVC double glazed window, door and sliding patio doors all to rear elevation, range of fitted base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, space for a range style cooker, fitted stainless steel splashback and extractor chimney over. Cupboard concealing a Vaillant combination boiler, radiator, tiling to floor and principal areas and space for a dining table.
Carpeted staircase and landing area, access to loft area, doors to:
Bedroom One 17' 5" max x 9' 8" max ( 5.31m max x 2.95m max )
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobe and study area, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max x 11' 4" max into wardrobe ( 4.14m max x 3.45m max into wardrobe )
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobe, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 8" restricted floor space ( 2.64m x 2.34m restricted floor space )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpeted.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, modern three piece bathroom comprising; panel enclosed bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and further Mira power shower, half pedestal wash basin, low level WC, heated towel rail and fully tiled.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, to the side of the property there is a shared under passage with gated access to:
A particular feature of this property is it's south facing rear garden with a timber decked patio leading to lawn, well stocked flower/shrub borders with a retaining dwarf wall. Timber panel storage shed, outbuilding measuring 10' x 6'3" with a side window, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21624564.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM101993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.