4 bedroom character property for saleGateford Road, Gateford, Worksop
Sold STC £320,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Unique Barn Conversion
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite
- Double Glazing
- Oil Central Heating
- Alarm System
- Detached Double Garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Completed to a high standard is this recently converted executive barn located in the sought after area of Gateford Tollbar. Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN offering four bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge/kitchen, bathroom, double glazing, oil central heating and a double garage.
Located in the sought after residential area known as Gateford Toll Bar is this recently converted executive barn, completed to a high standard. The ground floor offering an open plan entrance hallway, L shaped open plan lounge/kitchen area, utility, inner hall, downstairs bathroom, bedroom three/reception room, bedroom four. The first floor offers two bedrooms with original beams, master bedroom with En Suite comprising of a four piece suite. To the rear of the property is a detached double garage, a gravelled driveway to the front of the property leading to the rear.
9 Gateford Toll Bar
Entrance Hallway 15' x 7' 8" ( 4.57m x 2.34m )
With double entrance doors, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, open plan stair case rising to the first floor, two velux windows and double doors leading into the kitchen.
Downstairs Wc 6' 7" narrowing to x 3' 1" ( 2.01m narrowing to x 0.94m )
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, central heating radiator, extractor fan, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Lounge L-Shaped Room 40' x 13' 6" + 19' 2" x 10' 9" (12.19m x 4.11m + 5.84m x 3.28m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel hood over, integrated fridgefreezer, wooden flooring, tiled splash backs, telephone point, tv point, down lighters to the ceiling, a rear facing double glazed window, a single door and French doors leading onto the rear garden.
Utility 7' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, tiled splash backs, wooden flooring, a front facing double glazed window, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan, integrated automatic washing machine and integrated tumble dryer.
With wooden flooring, central heating radiator, a side facing double glazed window, access to the loft space, ideal computer/study area.
Downstairs Shower Room 10' 4" x 6' ( 3.15m x 1.83m )
With a double shower enclosure, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, towel radiator and down lighters to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three / Family Room 16' 6" x 12' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.91m )
With a side facing door, a full length side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, telephone point and a tv point.
Bedroom Four 14' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.20m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, double French doors leading onto the rear garden, central heating radiator and tv point.
Overlooking the open plan stairs with a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 8' ( 1.88m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a shower enclosure, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, central heating towel radiator, velux window, down lighters to the ceiling, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.30m )
With exposed beams to the ceiling, a rear facing velux window, a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, two tv points and a good sized cupboard housing the oil central heating boiler.
En Suite 4' 7" x 4' 6" ( 1.40m x 1.37m )
Fitted with a double shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, central heating towel radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, down lighters to the ceiling and a rear facing velux window.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.25m )
With exposed beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator, a rear facing double glazed window, tv point, down lighters to the ceiling, built in double wardrobe and a built in storage cupboard/dressing room area.
Double Garage 23' x 18' ( 7.01m x 5.49m )
Located to the rear of the property with a gravelled driveway leading up to it and can be accessed via the side of the property, a wooden side access door, two electric roller doors, power and light connected a water tap and access to the loft space.
To the front of the property is an extensive gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several cars, a stone wall to the front and sides, bark areas with a variety of shrubs offering low maintenance.
To the rear is the detached double garage with the gravelled driveway leading up to it, a laid to lawn area and outside lighting.
The photo displayed on the front of the brochure is the rear aspect of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21624735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS104993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.