2 bedroom flat for saleBeaufort Park, Hendon, NW9
- Beautiful collection of two bedroom flats
- High specification finish with contemporary decor
- Exclusive residents health and fitness suite
- Gated and covered parking available
Beaufort Park is a modern and stylish development intermixed with tree-line boulevards, private courtyards and landscaped parkland.
Designed and built with the finest attention to detail this collection of two bedroom flats offers comfortable open-plan living with modern furnishings and impressive balconies. The properties comprise extensive reception room with adjoining custom designed fitted kitchen, integrated appliances as standard. Sliding double glazed glass doors open into the decked balconies. Two double bedrooms, one of which boasts an en suite shower room with a separate luxurious bathroom, both of which are provided with Villeroy and Boch chinaware. A colour video entry phone system, 24hour estate management and a monitored CCTV security system makes Beaufort Park a safe and secure place to live, work and relax in comfort.
Superb on-site amenities including shops, bars and restaurants and an exclusive health and fitness centre while transport links into central London are only a short distance away with the M1 and A5 both within easy reach, ideal for motorists.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21655137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SS_nwca0334305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.