Restaurant for saleThe Esplanade, Chapel St Leonards, PE24
- Investment Opportunity
- Income £35,100 PA
- Mixed Use
- Ground Floor Bar Premises
- 5 Flats to First Floor
- Individually Leased
- Prominent Location
- EPC Ratings: Flats 1, 2, 3 & 4 - E
- Flat 5 - D
Pygott and Crone are offering a valuable freehold investment for sale by way of a private treaty located within the seaside resort of Chapel St Leonards. The property currently benefits from an income of collectively £35,100 per annum (collected weekly).
The ground floor contributes £10,400 per annum towards the collective annual income and is subject to a 1 year lease which was agreed in October 2015. The accommodation comprises on ground floor; Bar, Cellar, Kitchen; Rear Yard and to the first floor there are 5 self-contained flats.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-21662097.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- View Picture No. 11 for this property See full size version online
- View Flat 1 for this property See full size version online
- View Flat 2 for this property See full size version online
- View Flat 3 for this property See full size version online
- View Flat 4 for this property See full size version online
- View Flat 5 for this property See full size version online
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOR110226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.