7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVan Mansion , Van Road, Caerphilly
- One of the most important Tudor Mansions in Glamorgan
- Grade II Listed Building
- Dates from 1415
- Original Stone Quoins and Faced Stones
- Wonderful Open Views
- Exceptionally spacious living accommodation
- 7 bedrooms (4 bathrooms)
- Cellar & large full height attic room
- Gardens & parking for several vehicles
- Viewing recommended
An exceptionally spacious historic house with excellent views of Caerphilly Mountain and the Medieval Moated Castle. Ground floor: entrance hall, dining room, drawing room, sitting room, kitchen, boot room and shower room. First floor: master bedroom with ensuite, four further bedrooms, one with en-suite, two with dressing rooms/ nurseries, family shower room, study. Second floor: two further bedrooms, family bathroom, exceptionally large full height attic room with potential.
Original Gardens and parking for several cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.