4 bedroom bungalow for salePoplar Close, Mildenhall
Sold STC £330,000
- An impressive newly built town bungalow
- Two good size reception rooms
- Four bedrooms two with en-suite
- Well equipped stylish kitchen
- Double garage
- Good parking
Located in this small private crescent of four similar properties this beautifully presented detached modern bungalow offers gas fired radiator central heating and sealed unit uPVC double glazing. The property has superb accommodation including two good size reception rooms and four bedrooms.
Located in this small private crescent of four similar properties this beautifully presented detached modern bungalow offers gas fired radiator central heating and sealed unit uPVC double glazing. The property has superb accommodation including two good size reception rooms, four bedrooms with two en-suite and well equipped kitchen. There is excellent parking for the property as well as a detached double garage.
The Accommodation Comprises
With two radiators, access to loft space, telephone point, glazed double doors leading to:
Living Room 19' 5" into bay x 14' ( 5.92m into bay x 4.27m )
A delightful room with French doors leading to rear garden, contemporary style fireplace fitted with electric fire, two ceiling light points and two radiators.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.28m )
Study 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
With shelved recess, radiator and telephone point.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.53m )
Very well equipped and fitted with good range of wall, floor and drawer units in white laminate finish with black granite effect working surfaces over and flat glazed ceramic tiled surrounds, inset stainless steel sink unit with one and half bowls and swan neck mixer tap, concealed lighting above working surfaces with further lighting over fitted pelmets, integrated dishwasher, integrated refrigerator/freezer, range style electric/gas cooker with seven burners and two ovens, wide chimney style extractor unit above in black finish, tv point, radiator and doorway leading to:
Utility Room 9' max x 7' max ( 2.74m max x 2.13m max )
With double width deep coat storage cupboard, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, inset work top with storage cupboards below and above, plumbing for washing machine, boiler cupboard housing gas fired boiler, half glazed door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.53m )
With range of triple width built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving, tv point, telephone point and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With corner double sized shower cubicle, close coupled wc with dual push flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and pop up waste, extensive ceramic tiling with inlayed decorative mosaic tiling, shaver point, extractor fan and ladder style radiator in white finish.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" into recess x 9' 1" into recess ( 3.38m into recess x 2.77m into recess )
With built in double wardrobe cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, tv point, telephone point and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With double width shower cubicle, close coupled wc with dual push flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and pop up waste, extensive ceramic tiling with inlayed decorative mosaic tiling, radiator, shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
With radiator and tv point
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
With built in double wardrobe, radiator and tv point.
With suite comprising of panelled bath, close coupled wc with dual push flush, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and pop up waste, radiator, shaver point and extractor fan.
To the front the property offers excellent parking facilities and laid to gravel and turning recess, this leads to a detached brick built double garage with powered up and over door, light and power and side door leading to rear garden. The rear garden is well enclosed and chiefly laid to grass with well stocked borders, outside lighting, summer house, outside tap and enclosed paved seating area with ornamental pond with Pampas grasses and Bamboo, pergola and extensive planting. There is also a small gated area for the bins.
From Mildenhall town centre (High Street) proceed to the mini roundabout and turn left into North terrace. Continue over the pedestrian crossing and continue into Field Road. Proceed for approximately for a quarter of a mile and Poplar Close can then be found located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21681225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
|NAME & DISTANCE||CATCHMENT|
COMPARISON TABLE:data provided by
|NAME & DISTANCE||
This is historical data that shows the likelihood of a child getting into a nearby school at the time of the last intake of pupils, should you have been the occupier of this property. It may or may not include siblings, high priority pupils or selective admissions, and does not show likelihood data for present or future intakes.
This data is provided for informational purposes only. Each Local Authority will base their admission process on a number of criteria and not just catchment area. Rightmove Group Limited does not accept any liability for purchasing decisions based on this data.
Data sourced from SchoolGuide.co.uk. SchoolGuide does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH102103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.