4 bedroom detached house for saleCross Way, Irthlingborough, Wellingborough
Offers in Excess of £215,000
- Corner Plot Position
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cul De Sac Location
- Double Garage
Located in the Northamptonshire town of Irthlingborough and situated in a cul de sac location is this four bedroom detached family home offering a corner plot position, double garage, two reception rooms, conservatory, utility and downstairs cloakroom. Viewing is recommended.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, door to:-
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, wash hand basin, WC, complementary tiling.
Lounge 16' 5" x 10' 11" maximum ( 5.00m x 3.33m maximum )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, television and telephone point.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, complementary tiling, gas cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Wall units, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to the rear garden.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
Of a double glazed and brick construction, tiled flooring, tilt and turn double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side aspect, door to airing cupboard, radiator, doors to:-
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, door to:-
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower over, WC and wash hand basin, complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 3.23m x 2.97m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, access to partially boarded loft space.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, complementary tiling.
Up and over door, power and light connected.
Parking for two cars.
'L' shaped garden, mature shrubs, greenhouse, garden shed, courtesy door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD103771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.