This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Dovers Park, Bathford, Bath
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- OPEN HOUSE - 1.30 - 3.00PM
- SAT 2ND JUNE
- CALL TO BOOK TIME SLOT
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Well Appointed Kitchen
- Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Double Glazing & GSH
A lovely family home situated in a very popular village to the north of Bath. Close to open countryside this four bedroom detached property offers easy access to Bath city centre as well as easy access to the local A4 and M4 commuter links. With driveway, garage and additional workshop. A must view.
A fabulous four bedroom detached property beautifully presented throughout. The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall, living room, connected kitchen dining room with views over the garden, downstairs cloakroom and utility room, upstairs are four bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden comprises an upper patio area and lower lawned area with the benefit of an outbuilding ideal as a workshop. To the front is a driveway which provides access to the garage.
Single glazed windows to the front and side, door to...
Stairs to the first floor, understairs storage area, wall lights, radiator, door to...
Sitting Room 13' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.81m )
Large double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with freestanding electric fire, wall lights, fitted shelving, TV point, radiator. Door to kitchen dining room and hall.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear patio, radiator, glazed doors to sitting room. Opening to ..
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Large double glazed window to the rear elevation, breakfast area through to the dining room, range of fitted wall and base units, integrated fridge, built in dishwasher, fitted gas double oven with hob, cooker hood over, recess for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, door to...
Double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations. Door to side providing access to garden. Space for washing machine with work top over, tiled flooring, courtesy door to the garage, door to...
Tiled walls to low level WC.
Airing cupboard with hanging space housing hot water tank, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
Large double glazed window to the rear elevation with views, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed door to balcony, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobe and dressing table, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 6' 6" excluding w/d ( 2.87m x 1.98m excluding w/d )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, overstairs built-in wardrobe (not included in dimensions) radiator.
Large obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation, part tiled walls to white suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash-hand basin, low level WC, hanging rail, radiator.
Driveway to the garage, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, pathway to the entrance porch.
Patio area ideal for alfresco dining, steps down to lawned area, raised flower beds, steps down to lower vegetable patch.
Garage 16' x 8' 4" ( 4.88m x 2.54m )
Up and over door, gas boiler serving radiator central heating and domestic hot water, power and light, courtesy door to the utility room.
Workshop/sunroom 15' 8" x 7' 7" ( 4.78m x 2.31m )
Windows to the font and rear, fitted workbench.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.