This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom cottage for sale
High Street, Weldon, Village And Country, Northamptonshire
- Beautifully presented grade II listed character cottage located in the village of Weldon.
- Welcoming entrance porch with decorative tiled flooring.
- Spacious living room which benefits from an inglenook fireplace with multi fuel stove, exposed beamed ceiling and exposed timber floorboards.
- Separate study.
- Flagstone stairs down to the kitchen which is fitted with a range of handmade bespoke rustic eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces incorporating an inset "Belfast" sink, gas hob with ex
- Separate dining room with an attractive arched ceiling and flagstone flooring.
- Utility room with access to the rear garden, space and plumbing for a washing machine and guest WC.
- On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a generously sized family bathroom fitted with a white four piece suite.
- The master bedroom can be found on the second floor with exposed stone walls and attractive beamed ceiling.
- Low maintenance rear garden which also provides off road parking via double timber gates.
This Grade II listed stone cottage offers a striking interior which is beautifully presented and full of character. Deceptive sized accommodation is split over four floors providing substantial living space with a host of traditional features including a working Ingle nook fire place, exposed and polished timber floors, a flag stone staircase, beams and beautiful stone wall detailing. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, office, rustic handmade kitchen, dining room, utility and guest WC. There are three good sized bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with a separate shower enclosure. The rear garden has been landscaped for easy maintenance and offers a good degree of privacy with the advantage of a parking space. This is a sophisticated home which extends a warm welcoming feel, we invite you to view, call 01536 409717' style='text-decoration: underline'>01536 409717.
This charming Grade II listed cottage is located at the heart of the village of Weldon, the rear garden has been landscaped with low maintenance in mind being main gravelled with accompanying mature herbaceous plantings, to the rear of the garden are double timber gates allowing access for off road parking if required.
19' 11" x 16' 7" (6.07m x 5.05m)
15' 7" x 9' 7" (4.75m x 2.92m)
15' 5" x 12' 6" (4.70m x 3.81m)
12' x 9' 11" (3.66m x 3.02m)
10' x 7' 2" (3.05m x 2.18m)
5' 5" x 3' 11" (1.65m x 1.19m)
25' 9" x 11' 9" (7.85m x 3.58m)
13' 3" x 12' 5" (4.04m x 3.78m)
11' 8" x 10' 2" (3.56m x 3.10m)
11' 9" x 11' (3.58m x 3.35m)