10 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChester Road, Erdington, Birmingham, B24
We understand that the properties are Freehold. They were latterly part
of a care home, however it will be a condition that the properties must be
converted and used as one or two dwelling houses. Vacant possession
will be given upon completion.
A pair of early 20th Century semi detached 4/5 bedroomed houses, in
need of refurbishment. Set back from the road behind a foregarden with
We understand that the site area is 1,513 sq.yds (1,265 sq.m.) or thereabouts.
Entrance Hall, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen with Dining Room off,
Sitting Room, Shower Room with WC.
Landing with Five Bedrooms with access to No. 895. Shower Room and
Entrance Porch to Hall, Two Reception Rooms, Breakfast Room, Kitchen,
Shower and WC.
Landing with Five Bedrooms, one interconnecting with No. 893.
Bathroom and WC.
The properties have the benefit of a Garage, Front and Rear Gardens.
Both properties until recently have been used as part of a Care Home in
conjunction with adjoining properties and will benefit from upgrading and
1. Please note that no offers will be accepted prior or post to the Auction.
2. The property will be sold on the understanding that the 10%
deposit must be paid by a Banker’s Draft made payable to
CPBigwood LLP. No other means of payment will be accepted
and failure to do so will result in the property being re-offered
3. In addition to the purchase price, the purchaser will be required to pay
the Council’s professional fees of £2,000.
4. Any security shuttering and doors will be removed upon completion
and the purchasers shoud make their own arrangements to secure the
property at that time.
5. Some or all of the service connections may be shared between each
of the semi detached properties and with the adjoining property at No.
889 that has been sold separately and purchasers must make their own
arrangements to give each of the subject properties separate service
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MARAUC12LOT8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SDL Property Management – Residential Lettings, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call SDL Property Management – Residential Lettings, Birmingham on 0121 237 4860.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.