3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLindores Road, Holyport, Maidenhead
Sold STC £294,950
- MODERNISED END-TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- EXTENDED LIVING ROOM
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
A superb three bedroom family home having been modernised to an extremely high standard throughout, now enjoying a delightful kitchen / dining room with lime stone floor and granite work surfaces and extended living room and very attractive re-fitted bathroom with roll top bath and shower.
Driveway bordered by area of grass and mature hedge leading through to:
Spacious Covered Entrance
Outside cupboard, door leads through to:
Wooden floor, stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage space/cloaks hanging, double radiator, power points, ceiling light point.
White suite comprising close coupled wc, corner wash hand basin, fully tiled to half height, window to front, ceramic tiled floor, light.
Living Room 20' 11" x 12' 3" narrowing to 10' ( 6.38m x 3.73m narrowing to 3.05m )
Double doors onto garden, wooden floor, two double radiators, ceiling light points, power points, television point, Sky HD, stainless steel dimmer controls.
Kitchen / Dining Room 22' 5" x 10' 2" narrowing to 7' 10" ( 6.83m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.39m )
Luxuriously re-fitted with lime stone floor, comprising extensive range of granite work surfaces with one and a half bowl sink with mono bloc mixer tap, extensive range of soft close cupboards and drawers incorporating fitted fridge and freezer, larder cupboards, further base mounted drawers, pull out twin recycler, plumbing and space for automatic dishwasher, matching wall mounted eye level units with concealed lighting beneath, space for range cooker () stainless steel splash back and Rangemaster twin extra hood with lighting, door to outside, 12v ceiling down lighters.
Continuation of lime stone floor with bow window to front, two radiators, ceiling down lighters, meter cupboard with replacement consumer unit, Honeywell wall mounted digital programmer.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
Window overlooking rear, radiator, power points, light point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Window to front, radiator, power points, light point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.08m )
Wooden floor, fitted double wardrobe, radiator, power points, light point, rear aspect.
Luxuriously appointed with roll top bath on claw feet and centrally located mixer tap with shower attachment, walk in shower cubicle with Drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close couple wc, heated towel rail, marble floor, ceiling down lighters, extractor, fully tiled walls, cupboard housing Worcester gas fired central heating and hot water combination boiler with further storage, glazed window.
A good size flagstone patio area with raised borders to the rear of the property, area of lawn, enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing, gate providing access, all enjoying south facing aspect.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Braywick Road out towards Windsor, take the second exit off the roundabout continuing onto the A308 Windsor Road. Continue under the motorway bridge turning right at the mini-roundabout onto Holyport Road. After some distance take the left into Stroud Farm Road and first right into Trenchard Road. Follow Trenchard Road round the left hand bend and Lindores Road can be found on the right hand side and the property on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD107944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.