4 bedroom terraced house for saleCoppice Hill, Bradford-on-Avon
- Extraordinary period home
- Four or five bedrooms
- Impressive array of features
- Two receptions & study or fifth bedroom
- Raised courtyard garden
- Super central location, on street parking
This handsome facade hides three cottages which have evolved over the years to create this extraordinary home in the heart of Bradford-on-Avon at Coppice Hill. There are many impressive features, beams, various fireplaces, working shutters, views and flagstone floors as well as three different staircases! The eminently flexible accommodation offers as many possibilities as it does rooms! There are 4 or 5 bedrooms including two spectacular ones across the front of the house. We find two receptions including the lovely drawing room with panelled walls and fireplace. The intimate dining room is off the kitchen. There are three bath and shower rooms. Externally is a raised courtyard garden with views across the town and on street parking at Coppice Hill. Situated close to the town centre and all the amenities that it has to offer, yet away from the traffic and bustling crowds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21842310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy Jenkins, Bradford On Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.