5 bedroom detached house for saleEast Malling, Kent
- 5 bedroom executive house in a private development
- Gardens & tennis courts
- Ample space throughout
- 2 en-suites & bathroom
- Double garage & driveway
When you drive along the country roads leading to this exclusive and private development it sets the tone for what is about to be revealed. A feeling of space and tranquillity both inside and outside of this individual home.The front of the home is protected with electric gates to the development and in addition to this your own electric gates which lead to ample parking and a double garage. Further piece of mind comes from the CCTV that has been installed. On entering the home a large welcoming hallway with a galleried landing above instantly creates a feeling of both space and luxury. Enter either the kitchen/breakfast room with its adjoining family room and utility to the left of the hallway or the large L shaped lounge diner to the right. Natural light simply streams in from all directions.Visualise the time that will be spent chatting in the beautiful kitchen area or the cosy nights relaxing in front of the fire in the lounge area.The upstairs offers a choice of five bedrooms. The master not only offers a stunning en-suite but the additional luxury of a dressing room, making this room a very personal one. The second bedroom also offers a beautiful en-suite and all bedrooms offer space for double beds and have an abundance of natural light. The delights do not stop there, the garden certainly matches the stunning home. This is a massive garden and is crying out to have a swimming pool added.
What the Owner says:We bought the home off plan before it was possible to see what we would be getting. The finished home surpassed our expectations. We have become accustomed to the privacy, peace and quiet and have had thoughts of adding a swimming pool to the rear garden. We were unable to make any comparisons to any other homes we saw in any other locations we considered. It's a one off that we have improved on with many additions that add to the overall ambience of the home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway: 12'6 × 7'11 (3.81m × 2.41m)
- Cloakroom: 6'4 × 3'3 (1.93m × .99m)
- Study: 10'11 × 8'2 (3.33m × 2.49m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 24' × 15'5 (7.32m × 4.7m)
- Family Room: 14' × 13' (4.27m × 3.97m)
- Utility: 6'10 × 6'4 (2.08m × 1.93m)
- L-Shaped Lounge / Diner: 26' × 25' (7.93m × 7.63m)
- Landing: 13' × 10'11 (3.97m × 3.33m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'8 × 14'5 (4.47m × 4.4m)
- En-suite: 9'5 × 8' (2.87m × 2.44m)
- Dressing Room/Bedroom 5: 9' × 6'5 (2.75m × 1.96m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 × 11'7 (3.63m × 3.53m)
- En-suite: 8'4 × 4'9 (2.54m × 1.45m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'10 × 10' (4.52m × 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'1 × 9'1 (4.3m × 2.77m)
- Bathroom: 11'3 × 6'6 (3.43m × 1.98m)
- Double Garage: 20' × 19'7 (6.1m × 5.97m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21849339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12401694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Kings Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.