5 bedroom detached house for saleDark Lane, Astwood Bank, Redditch
Sold STC £549,950
Full description***LAST CHANCE*** *** PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED ***
EXECUTIVE STYLE 5 BEDROOM DETACHED
*With fitted carpets*
A distinctive collection of just 7 impressive detached outstandingly appointed properties in a premier location situated off Dark Lane in the much sought after commuter location of Astwood Bank, Worcestershire.
Arranged around its own secluded driveway these homes have been designed to the optimum specification and are adjacent to open fields with views of the rolling Worcestershire countryside.
* Bespoke kitchen with many fitted features
* Granite worktops
* Quality integrated appliances including double oven, microwave, A rated frost free fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, 5 burner gas hob, curved extractor hood and wine cooler
* Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
* Vanity units
* Coram shower pods with thermostatic shower mixers
* Gas central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor
* Oak veneer front and internal doors with stylish chrome ironmongery
* Downlights to kitchen, family area, bathroom, en-suites and cloaks
* Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen and utility, bathroom and en-suite 1
* Towel rails to bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom (en-suite 1 and cloaks to have electric elements)
* Built in wardrobes
* Automated garage door
* Numerous t.v. points including all bedrooms
* Contemporary style log burner
* Natural Indian sandstone patio area
* Turf to front and rear gardens
* Compost area with composter
* 10 year NHBC warranty
* Highly insulated with a PEA rating `Bí
* IMAGES SHOWN ARE OF PLOT 1 - WENLOCK HOUSE *
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Morris, Bromsgrove Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.