4 bedroom detached house for saleBinbrook Court, Bawtry, Doncaster
Sold STC £445,000
- NO CHAIN
- Extended Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master
- Garage & Parking
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Sought After Location
SPACIOUS & CONTEMPORARY - Modern living accommodation can be found within this EXECUTIVE EXTENDED DETACHED HOUSE situated to the ever popular GREEN PARK location of Bawtry. Viewings are simply essential.
Internal inspections are simply a must to appreciated the accommodation within this executive extended detached house situated to the ever popular Green Park location within the thriving market town of Bawtry. Having undergone significant renovation by the current vendor, the accommodation is both spacious and contemporary and lends itself well to modern family living. Aside from its immaculate presentation, the property maintains a central position within the town, allowing for easy access to the variety of local amenities. Individual shops and boutiques, wine bars and restaurants along with healthcare schools and financial facilities can be found within walking distance from Binbrook Court. Commuters will find excellent links to the A1/M18 motorway networks and Robin Hood Airport. Viewings are essential and are via the agent.
Accessed via a front facing entrance door, with coving to ceiling, spotlights to ceiling, central heating radiator and Amtico Walnut flooring. The entrance hall houses the stairs leading to the first floor with a useful storage cupboard underneath.
Located off the entrance hall and briefly comprising a low flush wc with concealed cistern, basin, extractor fan and side facing obscured Upvc double glazed window. The cloakroom has tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Walk In Storage Room
Accessed via the hallway this is an additional storage area.
This contemporary kitchen is beautifully designed. With a range of wall and base units with complimentary granite worktops incorporating an electric and a combination oven along with electric induction hob with extractor fan overhead. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, wine cooler and plumbing for an American fridge freezer. With spotlights to kitchen and tiled flooring. The dining kitchen is open plan to the sitting room and has rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
Fitted with a stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and integral fridge. Front facing Upvc double glazed window.
Sitting Room/dining Room
Continuing the contemporary theme is the sitting room or dining room. With a vaulted ceiling, designer radiators and aluminum bi-fold doors. The current vendor uses this space as a second sitting room.
Fitted with coving to ceiling, fitted bookcases to each alcove and a raised contemporary remote controlled gas fire with a log look effect inset. Front & rear facing Upvc double glazed windows and two central heating radiators.
Coving to ceiling, spotlights to ceiling and central heating radiator.
The master bedroom benefits from plenty of natural light with Upvc windows to both the front and rear. With coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes to one wall and two central heating radiators.
Briefly comprising low flush wc, vanity basin, mains fed shower and extractor fan. Spot lights to ceiling, tiled walls and flooring with under floor heating.
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes to one wall and central heating radiator. Rear facing Upvc double glazed window.
Double room with central heating radiator, telephone point and front facing Upvc double glazed window.
Beautifully presented in a contemporary style. Fitted with a bath, vanity basin, low flush wc, mains fed shower with pebbled flooring underneath. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled flooring. Two front facing obscured Upvc double glazed windows.
To the front of the property there is a double garage with two up and over doors, power and lighting along with a courtesy door to side.
At the rear there is a decked seating area and lawn. Being gated to both sides and enclosed. Outside lighting and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21898632.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY102368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.