4 bedroom detached villa for sale45 Bowfield Road, West Kilbride, KA23 9LD
- Located on one of West Kilbride's most sought after avenues
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobe storage
- Option to convert Family/Sitting room into a fourth bedroom if required
- Superb dining sized kitchen
- Driveway parking leading to a tandem garage
- Landscaped gardens to the front and rear
Presented in walk in condition and located on one of West Kilbride’s most sought after Avenues, 45 Bowfield is a tastefully modernised and upgraded villa which will have broad appeal.
In more detail the accommodation comprises, reception hallway giving access to a front facing lounge with real fire, granite hearth, inset and timber surround. A set of French doors lead to a superb dining sized kitchen recently refitted to a high standard with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances. The kitchen also gives access to the rear gardens and reception hallway. Adjacent to the lounge is a sitting/family room with recessed computer area and French doors leading to the rear gardens. A recently installed WC/Cloakroom completes the accommodation on the ground floor.
On the upper landing there are three bedrooms all with built in wardrobe storage and a modern fully tiled bathroom with four piece suite to include WC, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
In addition to these features the property has quality double glazing, recently renewed gas central heating system, driveway parking leading to a tandem garage and landscaped front and rear gardens.
The rear gardens are laid mainly to lawn, have a westerly aspect with paved patio and are edged with seasonal shrubs and flowers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21900639.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LA0075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Largs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.