4 bedroom detached house for saleAvenue Road, Astwood Bank, Redditch, B96 6AT
- Four Bedroom Detached
- No Chain
- Rural Views
- Open Fire
- Detached Double Garage
- Utility Room
An immaculately presented four bedroom detached property set in the sought after location of Astwood Bank. Situated next to farmland the accommodation comprises:- Porch, Hallway, Downstairs WC, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Four Bedrooms, En-suite, Bathroom, Detached Double Garage, Driveway & Gardens.
* LIVING ROOM: 6.17m x 3.35m (20' 3" x 11')
* DINING ROOM: 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10')
* KITCHEN: 3.05m x 2.74m (10' x 9')
* UTILITY ROOM: 3m x 1.83m (9' 10" x 6')
* DOWNSTAIRS WC
* STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
* MASTER BEDROOM: 4.42m x 3.1m (14' 6" x 10' 2")
* EN-SUITE: 2.74m x 1.65m (9' x 5' 5")
* BEDROOM TWO: 3.1m x 3.05m (10' 2" x 10')
* BEDROOM THREE: 3m x 3.05m (9' 10" x 10')
* BATHROOM: 3.43m x 1.9m (11' 3" x 6' 3")
* BEDROOM FOUR: 3.3m x 2.16m (10' 10" x 7' 1")
* DOUBLE GARAGE: 5.41m x 5.18m (17' 9" x 17')
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21932025.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arden Estates, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.