- Superb coastal residence with outstanding sea views towards the Isle of Wight and Needles
- Substantial detached house with extremely flexible accommodation
- Potential for a self-contained ground floor annex if required
- Five bedrooms
- Four bath/shower rooms (3 en-suite)
- Three formal reception rooms
- Large kit/breakfast room
- Large secluded plot
- Yards from the beach below
- Council Tax F £2286.93
An outstanding front line coastal residence enjoying direct sea views across Christchurch Bay to the Isle of Wight and Needles. This is a substantial detached house with attractive external elevations and flexible living accommodation which includes ground floor space suitable for a totally self-contained annex if required.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.