5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Boreham, Chelmsford
Offers in Region of
- PROPOSED ACCOMMODATION
- VAULTED DRAWING ROOM, GARDEN ROOM, STUDY, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, UTILITY ROOM, BOOT ROOM,
- 4 BEDROOMS (ALL ENSUITE), BATHROOM,
- CARTLODGE, GARAGE WITH BAT LOFT,
- IN ALL ABOUT 0.5 OF AN ACRE
Old Hall Barn is a substantial and imposing 2 storey timber framed agricultural building benefiting from planning consent for conversion to a large single dwelling comprising 2 storey vaulted atriums together with accommodation over 2 storeys. Planning consent also exists for the construction for a cart lodge/garage with bat loft over.
Town and Country Planning
Full planning consent was granted under application number 12/00471/FUL for conversion of the barn to a residential unit was granted on 19th May 2009. Copies of the planning consent and accompanying plans are available form the planning department of the local council or the vendors agent.
Old Hall Barn sits just to the east of Boreham, adjacent to open countryside on elevated ground overlooking the Chelmer Valley.
The County town of Chelmsford provides a comprehensive range of commercial, entertainment and shopping amenities together with an excellent range of both state and private education for all ages. Chelmsford railway station provides a regular service to London Liverpool Street with an approximate journey time of 35 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21957099.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHM110202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.