2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMellison Road, London
Sold STC £415,000
- Sought after location
- Spacious accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Close to local amenities
- Excellent transport links
***SOLD BY BARNARD MARCUS TOOTING SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED*** Please contact the Sales Team on 020 8682 1161 for further information or to arrange a free no obligation market appraisal.
A substantial two double bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the Tooting Graveney area, ideally placed for the wonderful facilities of Tooting Broadway; offering popular shops, wine bars and restaurants. Presented in excellent condition throughout, the property briefly comprises; through lounge with the facility to use as two separate reception rooms, a well presented study, large kitchen/dining room with doors to the private rear garden and ample storage space. Tooting Broadway station provides the nearest underground transport with northern line services into the City and West end.
Dado rail, gas central heating radiator, wooden flooring, power point, thermostat control and door leading to through lounge.
Through Lounge 25' 10" max x 11' max ( 7.87m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace, gas central heating radiator and double doors that open to rear section - window to side aspect, power points, gas central heating radiator, wooden flooring, door leading to study and arch opening to kitchen/breakfast room.
Study 9' 8" max x 5' 3" ( 2.95m max x 1.60m )
Window to rear, power point and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 23' 8" max x 9' 6" max ( 7.21m max x 2.90m max )
Windows to side aspect, power points, range of base and wall mounted units, space and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and other appliances, wall mounted gas fired boiler, gas central heating radiator and a double glazed door to rear giving access to garden.
Stairs Leading To First Floor
Hatch giving access to loft, storage cupboard and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max x 11' 6" ( 4.11m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to front, power point, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 6" max ( 3.25m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to rear, power point and gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, fitted storage unit housing hand wash basin with mixer tap, wall fixed tail heater and extractor fan.
Double glazed window to side aspect and a low level w/c.
Mainly paved with lawn center, shed and panel wooden fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21961479.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG102595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.