5 bedroom house for salePrebend Gardens, LONDON
Guide Price* £850,000
- AUCTION SALE
- 13 March 2012
- To view: Joint auctioneers: John D Wood, Tel: 020 8995 9394
- Tel: 0208 741 9990
AUCTION SALE 13 March 2012 - To view: Joint auctioneers: John D Wood, Tel: 020 8995 9394
Prebend Gardens is one of the premier roads within Chiswick leading off the
north side of Chiswick High Road to the west of its junction with Goldhawk
Road (A402). This residential road benefits from close proximity to a
comprehensive range of shopping facilities within Chiswick High Road where a
number of fashionable bars and restaurants may also be found. It is also within
short walking distance of Stamford Brook Underground Station enhancing
public transport links to the area, which also include local bus routes. The A4
Great West Road lies to the south providing road links towards the West End and
City and west towards the M4 motorway. Ravenscourt Park lies to the east,
Chiswick Common to the west and Thames to the south with the range of
The property provides the opportunity to acquire this unmodernised four
bedroom Victorian family house, which is now in need of complete
refurbishment and offering a purchaser the opportunity to create a fabulous
family house, which incorporates a wealth of original features. The
accommodation as per the floor plans within these particulars currently provides
five bedrooms together with extensive reception/dining space and a rear
garden. An alternative, similar to other properties within Prebend Gardens may
be to convert the building to provide a number of self-contained flats. The total
gross internal area is approximately 1,800sq.ft. including basement/cellar area.
Strictly and only by arrangement with the auctioneers – see viewing schedule
John D Wood, Tel: 020 8995 9394
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-21962025.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0002302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.