This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom flat for sale
1f2 134 Brunton Gardens, Montgomery Street, Hillside, Edinburgh EH7 5ET
- Well presented two bedroom first floor flat, located in the Hillside area, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- The property comprises entrance hallway, living room with views over park, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- The property benefits from GCH, shared rear garden and unrestricted, ample on street parking.
- The property is ideally located close to a range of local amenities on both Easter Road and Leith walk including a variety of restaurants, bars and shops. The city centre is also within walking distan
- For up to date price and viewing information, please call MOV8 Real Estate on 0845 217 9780, email us or see www.mov8realestate.com
Carpeted entrance hallway, providing access to all rooms. Comprising plain cornice, multiple light fittings, two storage cupboards, phone point, two radiators, entry system and electric controls. The larger of the two cupboards is a large walk in cupboard with shelves, light and power. There is also a pulley clothes drier and dado rail.
Living Room - 16' 1'' x 12' 6'' (4.92m x 3.83m)
Living room with dining area, situated to the front of the property, with lovely views over the park. Comprising ornate cornice, ornate ceiling rose, varnished floor boards, freeview TV point, cable TV point, living flame gas fire, period style fireplace, radiator, dado rail, recessed window with panelled wood surround and recessed alcove, shelved with louvre door cupboard under.
Kitchen - 8' 0'' x 6' 2'' (2.45m x 1.90m)
Fitted kitchen comprising gas hob, gas oven, extractor fan, fridge, stainless steel sink with drainer, laminate worktops, centre light fitting and vinyl floor. Washing machine and freezer may be available through separate negotiation.
Bedroom 1 - 11' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.63m x 2.70m)
Double bedroom situated to the front of the property, with view over park. Comprising varnished floor boards, plain cornice, ornate ceiling rose, radiator, shelved recess and recessed window with moulded wood surround.
Bedroom 2 - 11' 4'' x 8' 10'' (3.46m x 2.70m)
Carpeted double bedroom, situated to the front of the property, with view over park. Comprising centre light, radiator, wall press housing GCH boiler with airing storage and window with moulded wood surround and view over park.
Bathroom - 9' 0'' x 6' 6'' (2.76m x 2.00m)
L shaped bathroom located off the hallway. Comprising recessed halogen down lighters and two windows to front, bath with shower, sink, WC, radiator, fully tiled splashback, vinyl floor and window.