4 bedroom village house for saleThe Gatehouse Tolethorpe PE9 4BH
- Reception Hall, Cloakroom
- Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room
- Drawing Room, Snooker Room, Gallery
- 2nd Cloakroom, Kitchenette
- Principal Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Shower
- 2 Further Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Boiler Room, Utility Room
- Stables, Barn, 2 Stores, Workshop, Woodstore
- Approximately 2.93 Acres (1.18 Hectares)
A truly unique opportunity to acquire a delightful period property, set within beautiful and secluded gardens and grounds extending in total to approximately 2.93 acres or thereabouts – The Gatehouse, situated in Tolethorpe Park, offers a wealth of character and period features located in an enviable parkland setting to the rear of Tolethorpe Hall.
The property is Grade II Listed and was formerly the Gatehouse and adjoining outbuildings to Tolethorpe Hall dating from medieval and later, being built of coursed rubble stone with a steeply pitched Collyweston stone slate room with coped gable ends. The property has many period features, notably the impressive carriageway and smaller pedestrian way to the side, each with double chamfered stone arches, stone mullioned windows and stone arched doorways. There is also a small brick outhouse to the west of the gateway with semicircular headed window.
Tolethorpe Hall is a Grade II* Listed impressive country manor taking its origins from the early 11th century when the first manor house was built on the site and which is now home to one of England’s premier alfresco
threatre venues – the Stamford Shakespeare Company.
The Gatehouse is situated 2 miles north of Stamford, with its setting and surrounding forming part of a classic English estate with little having changed over the centuries.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22033104.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GatehouseTolthorpe. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King West, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.