4 bedroom detached house for saleBroadheath Avenue, Prenton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Includes £1000 Buyers Incentive.
- Four Bedrooms
- En suite to Master
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this Four bedroom detached property situated on a cornet plot. Other benefits to the property are that it has an integral Garage and off road parking, En-suite to master, downstairs cloakroom and conservatory. A viewing is highly recommended.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this Four bedroom detached property situated on a cornet plot. Other benefits to the property are that it has an integral Garage and off road parking, En-suite to master , downstairs cloakroom and conservatory. The property briefly comprises of spacious lounge onto dining area with conservatory, large kitchen and downstairs cloakroom, on the first floor there are Four decent sized bedrooms with en suite to master and family shower room. The property also benefits from a mature rear garden and a viewing is highly recommended.
Fitted with double glazed UPVC door and windows and wood effect laminate flooring.
with stairs rising on the left this spacious hallway is fitted with under stairs storage, access to the downstairs cloakroom and fitted with wood effect laminate flooring.
Useful downstairs cloakroom fitted with a double glazed window to the front, low level W.C. wash hand basin, gas central heating radiator and tiled flooring and walls.
Lounge 18' 3" to Bay. x 11' 7" ( 5.56m to Bay. x 3.53m )
This spacious open plan living area benefits from double glazed bay window to the front, gas central heating radiator, gas fireplace, carpeted flooring and access to the dining area.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
Fitted with double glazed patio doors with access to the conservatory, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 11' 11" to maximum ( 5.26m x 3.63m to maximum )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units over and incorporated by a laminate work surface. Briefly comprising of electric oven and gas hob, sink and drainer, cooker hood, plumbing for the washing machine, gas central heating boiler and gas central heating radiator. Also includes two double glazed windows onto the garden, door to the side and laminate flooring.
with stairs leading from the left there is access to the loft and a handy airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 11" to maximum x 10' 5" ( 3.63m to maximum x 3.18m )
A double bedroom fitted with built in mirrored wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, carpeted flooring and access to the en-suite.
Fitted with a modern suite benefiting from low level W.C. wash hand basin, shower cubicle, double glazed window to the rear and fully tiled floor and walls.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 22' 6" to maximum x 9' 9" to maximum ( 6.86m to maximum x 2.97m)
Also a double bedroom, running from the front to the rear of the property the room benefits from two double glazed windows, two gas central heating radiators, carpeted flooring and a second loft access.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" to maximum x 10' 1" ( 3.63m to maximum x 3.07m )
Another double bedroom fitted with built in mirrored wardrobes, double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Also useful as an office or nursery, fitted with built in storage, double glazed window to the front, gas central heating window and carpeted flooring.
The modern family shower room is fitted with a double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, low level W.C. wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, gas central heating radiator and is fully tiled.
UPVC conservatory with access onto the rear garden.
The property also benefits from an integral garage and an abundance of off road parking.
A mature rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with an area used for a small vegetable patch and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22041888.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR104627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.