This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Hartle Lane, Belbroughton, Stourbridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terraced Victorian Property
- Lounge, Dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Loft room
- Garage and superb garden
Shipways are pleased to present this mid Victorian terraced property. Situated in the heart of Belbroughton the property consists of extended lounge, dining room, kitchen. Two bedrooms and bathroom to first floor and loft room. The property has a garage and rear garden.
Shipways are pleased to present this mid Victorian terraced property. Situated in the heart of Belbroughton the property consists of extended lounge, dining room, kitchen. Two bedrooms and bathroom to first floor and loft room. The property has a garage and rear garden. Internal inspection is required to appreciate.
Having door opening onto dining room
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' into recess ( 3.68m x 3.66m into recess )
having double glazed window, chimney breast with inset cast iron gas log burner on raised slate hearth, wood laminate flooring, ceiling light connection, coved cornice, telephone connection, power points, door and stairs to first floor and door to
Kitchen 15' 7" x 6' 10" ( 4.75m x 2.08m )
having side facing double glazed window, double glazed sliding patio doors, door with inset leaded panel to outside, ceiling light connection, two wall light connections, extensive range of base cupboards and drawers, integrated ' Phillips fridge', roll edge work top surfaces, one and a half bowl sink, drainer with mixer tap over, complementary splash back tiling, matching wall cupboards with concealed lighting under, power points and slate flooring.
Lobby Area Of Dining Room
having understairs storage with shelving, coat hooks and light.
Lounge 22' 3" x 12' 1" into recess ( 6.78m x 3.68m into recess )
having double glazed windows to side and rear elevation. Double glazed opening doors onto rear elevation. Gas Central heating radiator. Feature alcoves with cupboards, shelving and integral spot lighting, inset "living flame" gas fire standing on a marble hearth, ceiling light connection, coved cornice, television aerial connection, power points and wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
having ceiling light connection, gas central heating radiator, dado rail, power points, door to loft room and doors leading onto
Bedroom One 13' 7" into recess and back on robes x 11' 2" ( 4.14m into recess and back on robes x 3.40m )
having double glazed window, ceiling light/fan, extensive range of fitted furniture, gas central heating radiator, coved cornice, power points and door to recessed storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max extending to x 9' 5" ( 2.87m max extending to x 2.87m )
Having rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, built in wardrobe, power points and gas central heating radiator. Feature cast iron fireplace and door to storage cupboard.
having obscure double glazed window, roll edge bath with mixer tap/shower attachment. Low level W.C pedestal wash hand basin, chrome ladder style radiator, ceiling light connection, complementary wall and tiled floor.
Loft Room 18' 7" restricted head height x 13' 6" ( 5.66m restricted head height x 4.11m )
overall measurements, having two double glazed "velux" roof lights, light and power, wall mounted "glow worm" central heating boiler, apex roof with exposed beams (restricted height) and power points.
having electric up and over door, power points, concrete floor, side facing double glazed window and courtesy door.
side entry access to courtyard area, superb extensive garden with greenhouse, extensive lawns, mature flowering shrub borders, fruit trees, summer house, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.