This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Holme Way, Barby, Rugby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Recently Refurbished Extended Property
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Dining Room & Family Room
- Sitting Room & Neville Johnson Study
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Hot Tub
An immaculately presented, extended four bedroom detached property situated in a cul de sac location within the popular village of Barby. The property offers: Lounge, dining room, family room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs shower room, four double bedrooms and low maintenance rear garden
An immaculately presented, extended four bedroom detached property situated in a cul de sac location within the popular village of Barby. The property offers: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, family room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs shower room, four double bedrooms and family bathroom, low maintenance rear garden, off road parking and single garage.
Having stairs leading to first floor landing, solid wood flooring, understairs storage cupboard, Velux skylight to front aspect, double panelled radiator, double door storage cupboard with shelving and hanging space and door onto:
Study 10' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.96m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, double panelled radiator and telephone point.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Having obscure double glazed window to side aspect, shower cubicle, low level w.c., wash hand basin with cupboard underneath, recessed spotlighting, radiator, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Family Room 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Having window to front aspect, double panelled radiator, television point and door onto kitchen.
Lounge Area 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
Having two double glazed windows to side aspect, double panelled radiator, wood burning stove with tiled hearth, television point and archway through to:
Sitting Room 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
Having UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, double panelled radiator and archway through to:
Dining Area 13' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.63m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, double panelled radiator and door onto:
Breakfast Area (11'6 x 9'11)
Having UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, base units with cupboards, drawers and work surface over, recessed spotlighting, skylight window and double panelled radiator.
Kitchen Area (with high quality appliances) (12'4 x 11'1)
Having double glazed window to side aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surface over, undercabinet lighting, space and plumbing for washing machine, integral dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integral electric double oven with electric hob and cooker hood above, integral microwave, central island with cupboards, drawers and work surface over, integral fridge, integral freezer and cupboard housing oil fired boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard, double panelled radiator, access to loft space and doors onto bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, double panelled radiator, television point and built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, double panelled radiator, television point and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, double panelled radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, double panelled radiator and built in wardrobe with sliding doors.
Having obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, heater towel rail, tiling to splashbacks, recessed spotlighting, panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c. and wash hand basin set into vanity unit.
Landscaped Rear Garden
Having decked area leading to raised Indian slate patio area, hot tub, timber fencing to the surround, gated side pedestrian access, shrub borders and side courtesy door leading to garage.
Having block paved driveway providing off road parking for approximately five cars and leading to garage which has up and over door, power, plumbing and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.