3 bedroom bungalow for saleCalifornia Avenue, Scratby, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Popular Coastal Village
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A great chance to purchase this detached chalet bungalow situated within the popular coastal village of Scratby. This property benefits from coastal views to the front, enclosed rear garden, three bedrooms and one reception room. An ideal home for full residential or holiday use.
Double glazed door to side, stairs to first floor, power points, exposed brick work, storage cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Lounge 18' x 13' 11" ( 5.49m x 4.24m )
Double glazed windows to front, radiator, power points, tv point, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall mounted units, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl drainer sink, tiled splash backs, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, power points, vinyl flooring, archway into utility room.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 7' 9" ( 1.85m x 2.36m )
Base units, plumbing for washing machine, power points, vinyl flooring, door to rear garden, double glazed window.
Velux window to side, loft access, power points, radiator, airing cupboard, under eaves storage.
W.C, wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 18' 4" restricted head room x 13' 6" into bay ( 5.59m restricted head room x 4.11m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front with coastal views, radiator, fitted carpet, power points, tv point.
Bedroom 2 15' 8" x 9' 8" restricted head room ( 4.78m x 2.95m restricted head room )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, tv point, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
Velux window, radiator, power points, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, panelled bath, shower cubicle, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to garage, lawned area with various shrubs and planting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS101617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.