3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale217 Mill Road, Clydebank, G81 1EL
- Stunning 3 bed traditional semi
- Comprehensively redeveloped
- Luxury b/fast kitchen
- New bathroom/ensuite/toilet
- Outstanding accommodation
This is quite simply a stunning property.
Recently completed to an exceptionally high standard by Orchard Construction (conversion of former care home), the subjects offer all the benefits of a contemporary lifestyle within an imposing traditional stone built property. The property has been comprehensively refurbished both internally and externally: new electrics and plumbing; new gas central system (Combi); re plastered walls and new internal doors and finishings; tasteful neutral decor throughout; wood flooring throughout the ground floor; installation of luxury breakfasting kitchen, toilet, bathroom, ensuite shower room and utility room; landscaped gardens etc.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22084230.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference M1216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh Estate Agents, Clydebank. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.