1 bedroom apartment for saleJohn Street, Gourock, Renfrewshire
Offers in Region of
- Well presented apartments
- Close to the Town Centre
- Private & shared cellarage
- Potential to create 2nd bedroom
- Gas C/H & D/Glazing
- Views towards River Clyde
This well presented generous sized one bedroom FIRST FLOOR FLAT offers an impressive starter home or is an ideal rental investment. Lies convenient for amenities and the town centre with its railway station offering regular service to Glasgow. Specification includes: dg, gch, private and shared cellarage, plus communal rear drying green. There is potential to alter the layout to create a 2nd bedroom, subject to requisite permissions being granted. Accommodation comprises: Entrance Vestibule leads to welcoming Hallway with two inbuilt cupboards. The front facing bay windowed Lounge enjoys oblique views to River Clyde and Lyle Hill, plus has a feature timber fireplace with marble surround and inset electric fire. There is a recess to the rear of the lounge. The Dining Kitchen has oak style units, glazed display cases, granite effect work surfaces and appliances included. There is double sized Bedroom with inbuilt cupboard. Shower Room with three piece suite. Must be seen.
3.73m x 3.84m / 12'3x12'7
3.86m x 5.31m / 12'8x17'5
1.80m x 1.35m recess / 5'11x4'5
2.97m x 5.36m / 9'9x17'7
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22141263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11454A_G574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Neill Clerk, Greenock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.