3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThornhill Drive, Elderslie, Johnstone, PA5
Offers in Region of £225,000
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Vestibule with double storm doors, tiled flooring, Reception Hallway
- Bight & Spacious Lounge with bay window to the front
- Fitted Dining/ Kitchen with ample storage in the form of floor & wall mounted units
- 3 Good sized Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite, tiling
- Driveway accessed through double gates
- Garden Grounds to the Front, rear & side, Shed included
- Viewing is a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer
Enjoying a highly desirable location this substantial TRADITIONAL DETACHED BUNGALOW offers superb spacious family home. Situation in a prime Location in the highly regarded area of Elderslie. The property also enjoys a degree of privacy. Comprising of Entrance Vestibule with double storm doors, tile flooring, Reception Hallway. Bright & Spacious Lounge with feature Bay window to the front and feature fireplace. Family Room/ Dining / Kitchen with ample storage in the form of floor and wall mounted units, Electric Hob and oven, Extractor Hood, integrated Fridge / Freezer, washing machine and Dishwasher included in the sale, Storage cupboard, Access to rear garden.
Master Bedroom with Bay window to the front, Further two good size Bedrooms both with window to the rear, Wardrobes included. Bathroom with three piece suite in Champagne, tiling around bath area.
The specification of this property includes Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
The property is surrounded by extensive Private Garden Grounds with Driveway to the side accessed through Double gates, Mature shrubs and trees, a lawn Drying area to the rear, Patio area, Garden shed with power installed is included in the sale.
Early inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer and the locale.
* Entrance Hallway
* Lounge 3.96m (13'7'') x 3.96m (13'6'')
* Family Room/Dining Room 5.79m (19'0'') x 3.66m (12'0'')
* Kitchen 2.74m (9'11'') x 2.13m (7'6'')
* Master Bedroom 4.57m (15'3'') x 3.96m (13'6'')
* Bedroom 2 3.66m (12'3'') x 3.35m (11'0'')
* Bedroom 3 2.44m (8'11'') x 3.05m (10'0'')
* Bathroom 1.52m (5'11'') x 1.83m (6'4'')
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor or wall-coverings.
Do you have a property to sell? Brian Harkins Financial Services can offer you a free valuation and advice on the sale of your present property along with all other financial advice such as MORTGAGES. Should this be of interest Please call and ask for Denise Nelson 01475 741850.
From our office on John Wood Street proceed ahead, turn left onto Bay Street, turn right onto A8, Pass through 4 roundabouts remaining on A8, keeping straight onto M8, Follow signs to Paisley, Exit 29 A737 towards Paisley, follow signs to A726 Irvine, at roundabout take 4th exit onto A737 follow signs to RA Hospital, at roundabout turn left on to HighStreet heading for Elderslie, carry along road keeping right, turn right onto Thornhill Avenue, and then immediately turn left onto Thornhill Drive number 1 lies on the left hand side.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm,Saturday 9am-12: 30pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Harkins, Port Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.