1 bedroom retirement property for saleUxbridge Road, Hatch End, Pinner, HA5
Sold STC £185,000
- Light & airy lounge with cream leather sofa
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer and electric oven and hob
- 3 piece bathroom suite
- Carpets throughout living areas
- Curtains and/or blinds throughout living areas
- Multiple storage areas
- Residents lounge
- Guest room available for hire for overnight guests
- Residents laundry room
Lutyens Lodge has its own style, charm and character making Lutyens Lodge a great place to live and visit.
Charming, homely, light and airy this spacious apartment provides a welcoming living arrangement.
Step in and you step into a safe and secure environment
Spacious lounge area with cream leather sofa
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Fitted kitchen with appliances
3 piece bathroom suite
Perfectly positioned this apartment has great access to local shops and amenities
- The area is served with good transportation links to central London and beyond
- Local parade of convenience shops
- Harrow Arts Centre
- Harrow Museum and Heritage Centre
- Pinner Hill Golf Club
- Hatch End Branch Library
- Bars and Restaurants
- Established landscaped gardens to rear
- Laundry drying room
- A residentís communal lounge
- The apartment block is serviced by a lift
- Guest Room can hire for overnight visitors
Facilities on-site include a communal lounge with an active sociable residents association and regular events.
- Electronically wired smoke detectors linking to Careline
- 24hr emergency pull cord alarm system
- On-site Manager during office hours
The current figure per quarter for the year 2012/2013 is:
1 bedroom apartment £442.83
Included in the service charge are the water rates and a concessional Television Licence (subject to eligibility)
Developed and managed by Home Group. This homely environment has been built with the over 60ís in mind. Purchasers of these properties must be aged 60 or over.
For viewings and appointments please contact the Scheme Manager on 0208 428 9362 or call Home Retirement Sales department on 0845 230 2074 for further information
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 244-22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home, Retirement Sales Eastcote. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.