4 bedroom terraced house for saleCarrington Road, Urmston, M41
- Much improved by the present owner
- Convenient for local amenities
- Must be viewed to be appreciated
- Fantastic sized garden terraced property
- Off road parking to the front
- UPVC double glazed windows / exterior doors
- Pleasant, enclosed garden to the rear
- Gas central heating system - combination boiler
- Situated opposite the garden centre
- Superb 4 bed / 2 bath accommodation
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES:-
TO THE GROUND FLOOR:
With a UPVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Radiator and stairs off to the first floor rooms.
14’10” into the bay x 11’10” with a double glazed bay window to the front. Wall light points. Attractive open feature fireplace.
11’10” x 10’ with a radiator and a window to the rear. Feature recess within the chimney breast for display etc. Fitted gas wall heater.
13’4” x 9’11” with a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a superb range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. There are double glazed windows to the side elevation and double glazed French doors to the rear patio and garden beyond. Radiator, spotlighting and integrated appliances comprising fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR:
16’8” wide x 14’11” into the bay reducing to 12’. A fantastic sized double bedroom with double glazed windows to the front with a pleasant outlook and a radiator. Ceiling fan.
11’11” 10’ with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
10’ x 8’ with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
BATHROOM (1) (Shower only at present):
With a substantial walk-in shower compartment, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Ladder radiator, double glazed window to the side and spotlighting. Extractor fan. Tiled areas. Fitted storage space.
A STAIRCASE LEADS FROM THE FIRST FLOOR LANDING TO:
11’11” x 9’11” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Substantial recess off for storage, wardrobe etc.
With a white suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and lowlevel wc. Over the bath shower attachment. There are 2 double glazed Velux windows, a ladder radiator and attractive tiling to walls and floor. Spotlighting.
To the front of the house is an enclosed off road parking facility for a vehicle of an appropriate size. To the rear is a good sized, enclosed garden with lawn, patio section and a rear access gate.
There are a useful range of cellar rooms beneath the house that could be further developed if required. Plumbing for a washer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58500_3153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.