2 bedroom bungalow for saleDaventry
Guide Price £159,950
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Large Plot
- Two Bedrooms
- Wet Room
- In And Out Driveway
- Extended Kitchen
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Single Garage
Sitting on a wide garden plot with an in and out driveway providing ample parking, a modern extended semi-detached bungalow in a quiet position.
Entrance lobby, lounge/dining room, extended kitchen, two bedrooms and wet room. Outside, a singe attached brick garage, ample off road parking with front and rear gardens.
Radiator, meter cupboard, uPVC double glazed door and side window.
Lounge / Diner
5.69m(18'8'') x 3.30m(10'10'')
Deep double glazed window overlooking front garden, radiator, thermostat for central heating system, serving hatch.
3.56m(11'8'') x 3.12m(10'3'')
Double glazed window overlooking front garden, range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, worktops including inset stainless steel sink and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in pantry, double glazed door to garden.
Access to roof space, built in cupboard with wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating system.
4.17m(13'8'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
Double glazed window to rear, range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
3.05m(10'0'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
Double glazed French doors to decked garden, radiator.
1.96m(6'5'') x 1.65m(5'5'')
White suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window.
There is a particularly wide mature, well established front garden with numerous mature bushes, trees and shrubs and a brick paved driveway leading to:
Attached Brick Built Garage
5.18m(17'0'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
Electric light and power, personnel door to rear garden.
Side And Rear Garden
The property has the unusual benefit of an in and out driveway with the second drive leading to high timber double gates to the side garden which could provide further parking if required but at the moment there are three timber sheds. There is a deck adjoining the second bedroom with balustrade, sun terrace and small lawn.
The floorplan is for reference purposes only and is not to scale.
The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Daventry District Council
Tel: 01327 871100
Fixtures And Fittings
Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22171005.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 824187A_24187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.