3 bedroom town house for saleBeaufort Close, Lynden Gate, SW15
- Three bedroom town house
- Private gated development with gatekeeper
- Bold corner plot featuring a large garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Large kitchen leading into family room
- Gas fired central heating
- Two garages with parking to the front
- Beautifully kept gardens with terrace
Ideally positioned on a wide corner plot within the sought after Lynden Gate development on the leafy Putney Heath and therefore, benefitting from a beautifully kept, large rear garden as well as two single garages, one giving access to the rear garden. This three bedroom classical façade Town House is arranged over three levels and features a spacious kitchen/dining room opening onto a family room with direct access to the rear garden. There is a sizable utility room leading off the kitchen. The main reception is on the upper floor with a garden aspect as well as a cloakroom, there is a study to the front. On the first floor, the double master bedroom is en−suite with a further family bathroom and two further bedrooms. Outside, the rear gardens are very well kept with attractive flower and shrub borders surrounding sweeping lawns to two sides and a secluded terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22183509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SABEAUFO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.